Information for Current Students
This page contains information of interest to students currently in the Colorado School of Mines Nuclear Science and Engineering Program.
These procedures detail the processes students in NSE Program should follow:
- Transfer and Waiver Procedures for all NSE students
- Qualifying Exam Procedures for NSE Ph.D. students
- Thesis Proposal Procedures for NSE M.S. and Ph.D. students
- NSE Proposal Defense Request form
- Thesis Defense Procedures for NSE M.S. and Ph.D. students
The degree checklists provide NSE students and advisors a quick overview of the coursework and other requirements for each of the Nuclear Engineering degrees offered by the NSE Program. New checklists will be available soon.
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Science
- Doctor of Philosophy
- The Nuclear Science and Engineering Program is proud to support the first and only student chapter of the American Nuclear Society in Colorado
- Nuclear Science and Engineering Seminar email list (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nuclear Engineering graduate student email list (email@example.com)
- Nuclear Science and Engineering faculty email list (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Program maintains a Wiki and Faculty and Student Blogs at http://rodimus.mines.edu. This site is only available from within the Mines' firewall.